The JMRA Super Bowl Drinking Game is out and on the loose in time for Patriots and Rams on Sunday. Please party responsibly on Sunday…especially if you’re a Saints fans. It will be ok…the sun will come out tomorrow.
- When Jim Nantz says “Hello Friends”
- Every touchdown pass.
- Every time Tony Romo goes “OOOOHHHHH”
- Every catch by Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman.
- A Super Bowl rematch is mentioned
- Aaron Donald sack
- A Todd Gurley rushing touchdown.
- Every time Gisele Bundchen is shown.
- Every time CJ Anderson’s weight is mentioned.
- Highlights are shown from Super Bowl XXXIV – the last Super Bowl in Atlanta that also happened to be won by the St. Louis Rams.
- If Malcolm Butler’s Super Bowl winning interception from Super Bowl XLIX is shown.
- Every Maroon 5 mention.
- Every Big Boi mention
- Every Travis Scott mention.
- Every time you hear “Jason and Devin McCourty are twins.”
- Every “Chris Hogan played lacrosse” reference.
- If Stephen Gostkowski misses a field goal or extra point (he has done that at least once in the last two Super Bowls).
- A Joe Montana mention.
- Every time Rutgers is mentioned.
- Roger Goodell appears on camera
- Every time Tony Romo correctly guesses a play.
- Highlights of Super Bowl XXXIV.
- Every Tom Brady QB sneak.
- A Jared Goff rushing touchdown happens.
- A Tom Brady rushing touchdown.
- Tom Brady wins Super Bowl MVP.
- James White wins Super Bowl MVP.
- Jared Goff wins Super Bowl MVP
- N’damukong Suh is called for a personal foul.
- A Patriots completion over 20 yards.
- A list of Tom Brady’s Super Bowl records is listed on screen.
- A Todd Gurley receiving touchdown.
- A Chris Hogan touchdown catch.
- A James White touchdown catch.
- A camera shot of Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
- A camera shot of Rams owner Stan Kroenke.
- A 28-3 reference is made.
- If the Patriots score a touchdown in the first quarter – NOTE: They never scored a first quarter touchdown in the previous eight Super Bowl appearances during the Brady/Belichick era.
- If Robert Kraft slurs his speech during a postgame celebration talk.
- Every Rams sack.
- Every Patriots sack
- A safety.
- If we hear Rob Gronkowski and the retirement rumor.
- If New England wins the coin toss….and defers.
- Ric Flair is at the game.
- The traditional camera shot of Brady hugging and kissing owner Robert Kraft before the game starts.
- A Gerald Everitt touchdown.
- If you hear the term, “PSI.”
- If you hear the term “Spygate.”
- If Michael Vick is on the sideline.
- Brady throws a deep pass to special teams ace Matthew Slater, which is a potential panic sign in New England’s offense when they face overpowering defenses.
- A pick-six.
- A special teams TD.
- If Bill Belichick smiles.
- If Aaron Donald wins Super Bowl MVP.
- If CJ Anderson scores two rushing touchdowns.
- If we see the lady friend of either Sean McVay or Bill Belichick.
- If we see Camille Kostek, the lady friend of Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.
- If CBS replays the Philly Special.
- If any player takes a knee during the National Anthem.
- Robert Woods wins MVP.
- Brandin Cooks wins MVP.
- Rob Gronkowski wins MVP.
- Julian Edelman wins MVP.
- A Patriots defensive player wins MVP.
- If the game comes down to the final play.
- Game goes into overtime.
This is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
Good luck to you and your liver.
Categories: Super Bowl LIII