Here is today’s reading assignment. Stay thirsty my friends…
- The new Lombardi: I highly recommend to grab a few minutes at some point throughout each week and read Michael Lombardi, a former executive for the Raiders, and more recently of National Football Post fame. He provides weekly insight on league matters and inspirational advice. Pretty cool stuff.
- Burress to return?: The Bucs are looking for help at receiver…and Plaxico Burress may be their answer.
- The Edge: Edgerrin James speaks out about his time Arizona. He’s not happy but thinks he still has it.
- Buck on HBO: The first Joe Buck/HBO promo is out. Enjoy the hijinx.
- Peter at 20: SI’s Peter King celebrates 20 years at Sports Illustrated in this week’s Monday Morning Quarterback.
- James Harrison isn’t going to like this: A few weeks ago, Harrison wondered why other teams were not invited to the White House besides just winners. Well, look who got an invite to hang with President Obama.
- The King of the Court & Clay: Someone finds the silver lining in a rough weekend for LeBron James and Rafael Nadal.
- Sack Lodge: Sooner or later the world passes through the Delaware Valley. Here’s an interview with The Hangover star Bradley Cooper. You may know him as “Sack” Lodge from Wedding Crashers.
- Little Mac is back: If you were a child of the 80s, you perhaps know about the wonders of Nintendo. The legendary Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out kept kids up for hours. Over 20 years later, the game is back for the Nintendo Wii sans Tyson. Here is the new spot complete with King Hippo!
- Operation Nostalgia (and let’s make more money): The NFL is set celebrate the 50th anniversary of the AFL with a series of “legacy” games. You think they’ll sell a few jerseys off of this?
Categories: First and 10