Today, Ochocinco stated that he will live with a Patriots fan for the first three weeks of the season in order to get his feet wet with the Boston area.
The newest Patriot says he’s not kidding but has a rather simple list of demands.
“I’m not sure how it’s going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox.”
Look, I’m sure Ochocinco is a nice guy but if I’m the fan, I’d have a list of my own demands:
- A weekend to hang with Ochocinco at his new place in Boston, whenever that happens.
- An autographed football from Tom Brady.
- Cheryl Burke’s phone number.
- $5,000 to cover the electric, water, and grocery bill.
- Ochocinco must do the dishes and take out the trash at least once per week.
- Plus, he must throw at least one party at my house with a female to male ratio of 2 to 1. Hey, when you’re single, you need all the chances one can get.
- Assuming I’m a season ticket holder, I’d need tickets to road games versus the Jets and Eagles.
Those are very reasonable demands.