After one of the slower off-seasons in recent memory, the NFL whets the starved appetite of its collective fandom when it announces the 2013 regular season schedule on Thursday night at 8 p.m.
Numerous questions will be answered tomorrow including:
- Who will host the Super Bowl champion Ravens in the season opener?
- Will NBC or CBS get the coveted Denver/New England tilt?
- Will the losing network challenge the winner to a street fight a la West Side Story for the game’s rights?
- How many times will my beloved Eagles play on the dreaded Thursday Night Football package?
- How many times will the kids (Russell Wilson, RGIII, Colin Kaepernick, and Andrew Luck) turn up on national TV?
Finally, we’ll begin to build the foundation of the 2013 season…and not a moment too soon.
Categories: News and Notes