[picapp align=”center” wrap=”false” link=”term=Boston+Celtics&iid=8764677″ src=”0/3/d/4/Boston_Celtics_at_b69a.jpg?adImageId=12830354&imageId=8764677″ width=”380″ height=”280″ /]
While Cleveland gets tied to the proverbial tree of woe once more, get your day going by checking out these links…
1. Wes Welker is hanging back in Oklahoma these days but when will he return to the field?
2. Charles Barkley crushed LeBron James last night on Inside the NBA after Cleveland’s awful 32-point loss at home to Boston in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
3. No wonder there is a report that cast of Jersey Shore is being replaced after this season: Sammi “Sweetheart” may have assaulted someone.
4. The government is recommending that ESPN get its pound of flesh from Erin Andrews’s stalker.
5. Katy Perry tops Maxim’s Hot 100 list…what?!?
6. The Redskins are either trying to assemble the new Four Horsemen or are attempting to alienate their other backs by bringing in Brian Westbrook.
7. Boston Bruins decided that throwing condoms at Flyers fans was a good idea.
8. Brian Cushing gets raked over the coals…and rightfully so.
9. The Bengals and JaMarcus Russell??????
10. What happens when a 22-year-old man ends up playing high school football in Texas?
Categories: First and 10
Leave a Reply