During last night’s Dodgers/Giants contest in San Francisco, Joe Montana was seated near the Los Angeles dugout and began to strike up a conversation with centerfielder Matt Kemp.
Moments earlier, Kemp made an impressive catch while robbing San Fran’s Andres Torres of a hit.
It appeared that Montana’s conversation seemed somewhat complimentary of Kemp’s catching capabilities.
However, in case I’m incorrect for assuming, here are some proposed topics of conversation between Montana and Kemp:
- Kemp’s awesome catch.
- Comparing Kemp’s pass-catching work to Ronaldo Nehemiah.
- The Catch.
- Rihanna’s last album.
- Rihanna’s Rolling Stone cover.
- Rihanna’s Rolling Stone article.
- Suggested vacation spots for the Montanas.
- Montana is looking for help with his proposed hotel.
Soon after his chat with Cool Joe, Kemp struck out.
Any fan (even a Giants fan) who messes with a Dodger player is a winner in my book.
(Photo via Big League Stew)