Unsurprisingly, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady is atop the best selling jerseys for the month of September. Yet, the nine names after Brady and their placement are rather intriguing.
Considering the success of Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes and NFL MVP Lamar Jackson, logic would dictate that one of those two players would be in second place.
New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton, fresh off a productive opening month with his new team, lands in second. Meanwhile, Mahomes and Jackson are third and fourth, respectively.
The biggest surprise on the list? How about Dallas Cowboys rookie wide receiver CeeDee Lamb finishing fifth. Lamb, who was selected with the 21st overall pick in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft, has snagged two touchdown catches so far.
Another somewhat surprising name is Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen, who has his team off to a blistering start for the 4-0. Allen landed in ninth place as his rise as a potential MVP candidate continues.
Here’s the entire top 10 list of best selling jerseys in September:
- Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Cam Newton, QB, New England Patriots
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens
- CeeDee Lamb, WR, Dallas Cowboys
- Josh Jacobs, RB, Las Vegas Raiders
- Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks
- Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
- Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills
- George Kittle, TE, San Francisco 49ers
Categories: News and Notes