In an effort to bring you the best in all things NFL and then some, I bring you First and 10, a collection of ten links that will enrich your life somehow or annoy you. Either one works for me.
- Marty B: Dallas Cowboys tight end Martellus Bennett is out of his mind. He did an interview today with Drew Magary on Deadspin.com’s podcast talking about all things involving food and women. Forget T.O., Bennett needs a reality show.
- Cuban and Simmons: Bill Simmons did today’s BS Report from a hotel room but he scored Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban in a wide ranging interview.
- Slick Willie: You may have heard of Hillary Clinton’s husband. He seems to be living the good life these days as detailed in today’s New York Times.
- T.O. 1, Terrence McGee 0: On Wednesday, Buffalo cornerback Terrence McGee took a shot at covering teammate Terrell Owens and came up snake eyes with an arm injury.
- Prison Blog: Maurice Clarett eyes a comeback. Nope, I’m good thanks.
- It Ain’t Easy Being Green: Jon Runyan had an elevator installed in his house but not for fun reasons.
- Boldin Bolts: Anquan Boldin decided it was time to find a new agent. However, it’s not Anquan’s first rodeo.
- The Long March: Please, please, please…don’t add more weeks!
- He’s back: Brady says he’s ready.
- More Pats: Here’s a view from Pats country on Brady’s return.
Categories: First and 10