[picapp align=”center” wrap=”false” link=”term=Ronald+Reagan&iid=2388505″ src=”http://view.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/2388505/ron-liz-and-nancy/ron-liz-and-nancy.jpg?size=500&imageId=2388505″ width=”380″ height=”249″ /]
Good day. This pic honors the late Ronald Reagan, who began the war on drugs back on October 14, 1982.
Take a look at this smattering of random links to keep your mind fulfilled on Thursday:
1. Bill Simmons recounts how the Randy Moss trade rumor/Twitter debacle.
2. Worried about an NFL lockout in 2011? Well, if the NFL chooses do so, they stand to lose an estimated $1 billion.
3. Holdouts Vincent Jackson and Logan Mankins will likely return to work soon, according to Pro Football Talk.
4. Here is a raucous NLCS preview by Crashburn Alley. I’d try to explain the thought process of Aubrey Huff being more productive than Ryan Howard this season but I’ll leave it to the pros.
5. You better listen to Kevin Garnett…or else.
6. We’re one day closer to the Mad Men season finale on Sunday. Last week, Don Draper decided to go Jerry Maguire on the cigarette industry.
7. Michael Lombardi takes us to school on starting games with an onside kick.
8. Here is a cool story from the New York Times on the 33 miners that were rescued in Chile. Somehow, they maintained a decent diet since August despite being trapped.
9. Free Darko explains why Hakeem Olajuwon was such an underrated but yet slightly forgettable player.
10. Brett Favre is having a rough week.
YOUR SONG OF THE DAY: PSYCHO KILLER – TALKING HEADS
Categories: The Ten