For the first time in JMRA history, I’m rolling up my sleeves to suggest a Super Bowl 50 drinking game.
There are a lot of items of interest to cover that could be a part of your Super Bowl viewing experience.
By the way, Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are on the call for this year’s Super Bowl. A few of these items will be in reference to them.
- Every field goal.
- Every touchdown.
- Every Cam Newton first down signal.
- Newton dabs.
- Each catch by Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen.
- Every 10 yard run by Broncos running back C.J. Anderson.
- Von Miller sack.
- DeMarcus Ware sack.
- Luke Kuechly tackle.
- Every Peyton Manning incomplete pass.
- Every time Broncos safety T.J. Ward dives at someone’s knees.
- Every time the word “classy” is used.
- Every time the phrase “physically gifted” is used.
- John Elway appears on camera.
- Panthers owner Jerry Richardson appears on camera.
- Roger Goodell appears on camera.
- A Jonathan Stewart run over 20 yards.
- A Panthers completion over 20 yards.
- A Broncos completion over 20 yards.
- Cam Newton wins Super Bowl MVP.
- Nantz mentions the words “race” or “racism”.
- Josh Norman interception.
- Archie Manning is shown on camera.
- Eli Manning appears on camera.
- Every Demaryius Thomas dropped pass.
- Every Ted Ginn Jr. dropped pass.
- Every time Manning overthrows a receiver in the end zone.
- Every Manning interception.
- Von Miller sack dance.
- Ted Ginn Jr. rushing TD.
- A safety. Last year broke a streak of three straight Super Bowls with a safety.
- A defensive TD. There has been a defensive TD in every Super Bowl since XLI except for XLII, XLVI, XLIX, which all featured the Patriots, who don’t fall for other team’s parlor tricks in Super Bowls.
- Aqib Talib leaves the game with an injury.
- Nantz brings up Phil Simms owning the Super Bowl record for highest completion percentage in a game.
- Nantz mentions HGH.
- Ashley Manning is mentioned.
- The phrase “black quarterback” is used.
- Nantz or Simms mention the game’s gambling line.
- A special teams TD.
- Josh Norman interception return for TD.
- Manning wins Super Bowl MVP.
- Manning throws a pick six. He has done this in his last two Super Bowl appearances.
- Cam Newton scores on a rushing TD, dabs, hands off a ball to a Panthers fan.
- Newton rips a Broncos sign down.
- Manning rushing touchdown.
- A successful onside kick.
- Missed PAT
- Missed field goal.
- Tom Brady is at the game.
- Joe Montana is at the game.
- Terry Bradshaw is at the game.
- Manning rips down a Panthers sign.
- Nantz or Simms spoofs the Manning Nationwide commercials by singing on-air.
- There is a reference to Olsen’s days at the University of Miami and being known as “G-Reg.”
- Game goes into overtime.
This is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
If you end up doing this, god’s speed.
Categories: Super Bowl 50